Living a gluten-free, dairy-free life has really put a damper on my relationship with food. Except a few weeks ago when I found no-boil gluten free lasagna noodles (internal screaming)!
I played around with the recipe a little, but it was extremely tasty. I did use goat cheese, so it’s not technically “dairy free”, more like “cow free”, but you can easily substitute the cheese with some vegan cheese or just not use any at all.
- Barilla Gluten-Free Lasagna Noodles
- 1 pound ground turkey, cooked & drained
- 1 cup frozen shredded kale
- 1 large can tomato sauce
- 2 yellow peppers, diced and skillet cooked until soft
- 1 package goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons oregeno
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix spices with tomato sauce
- Using a 9×13 pan, layer noodles, sauce, meat, veggies, and cheese. Repeat until you either run out of items or the pan is filled.
- Now, here is my tip…the noodles did not come out that great when I made this the first time. They were still crunchy despite covering them with lots of sauce. So, I boiled mine just for a minute or two to get the process started, then made sure to slather them in sauce. They must be covered completely.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.