Hi friends! I’m just popping in to share an easy recipe that my son and I made together yesterday. It was easy to prepare & very tasty. Perfect when paired with a cup of tea or coffee.
The only reason I made it in the first place is because we had a lot of very ripe bananas and the store had a wonderful sale on blueberries.
1/2 butter, softened
1 cup honey
1 tbsp vanilla extract
3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 cups gluten-free baking flour
1 pint blueberries
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare 1 9×5 bread pan & two mini loaf pans* with baking spray**.
- Whip butter, honey, vanilla, and eggs together in a large mixing bowl. Add mashed bananas.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir into wet mix.
- Mix in blueberries. Pour into bread pans.
- Bake for 20-50 minutes & serve warm.
*I believe the batter can fit entirely into one 9×5 pan, but I wanted to make two mini loaves to share with family.
**I did not use any spray on my pans because they are new & nothing sticks to the sides yet.