Publishing your first book can be daunting. Where do you start? Should you self-publish? How do you find a real publisher? Do you need an agent? How do you get in contact with an illustrator? An editor?
Taking the steps to be a published author is extremely overwhelming. From too much advice to sort through to not being able to find any information on your specific search topic, wouldn’t it be nice if someone could guide you into the right direction?
Well, that’s what I’m here for. I’ve self-published my own book in 2015 and currently working on my second. Starting in 2016, I’ve been helping people like you make their literary dreams come true. By using me as your publishing consultant, I can help you:
- Decide if you want to traditionally publish or self-publish
- Create a publishing schedule for you, to keep you on track and focused
- Provide you tools to create query letters and/or book proposals.
- Guide you to find an editor, agent, and publisher
- Review your manuscript samples
- Connect you with budget-friendly illustrators or photographers to create your book cover
- Develop a personal marketing plan that suites your needs
- Provide advice on how to create an online presence as an author
- Give you tips & tricks to stay relevant as an author
- & so much more!
And if you already are halfway there in your publishing journey, I can also help critique your manuscript samples, written proposals, and even blog content to maximize your chance of reaching your literary dreams.
Listen, I know that you probably have a budget (or no budget at all), which is why following this literary dream can seem scary. You don’t want to waste your money on one of those publishing companies that charge thousands of dollars and I know you don’t want to waste your money on an expensive publishing consultant that gives you information you can find online for free, that’s why I’d I’d love to spend a FREE 15 minutes with you to chat about your goals and what I can do for you! Please, fill out the form below and I’ll get in touch with you as soon as I can.
(Service costs range from $25-$100)